APRIL 18, 2012, 2:00-5:00 PM, Reception Following
VENUE: The Pyramid Club — 1735 Market Street, Atop Penn Center
COST: None for the program or reception.
Dialogue with attendees, led by invited panelists, will be directed to:
- Managing risk and insurance “data flood” with information technology—and making it accessible to your management in forms they like
- Enlisting support from the CFO and the legal department through information technology solutions to their concerns—and showing you understand those concerns
- LOC management and monitoring—high interest in the C-Suite
- Showing your value through superior certificate and “additional insured” management—you don’t just buy insurance, you affirmatively protect the company
- Claim information systems and proving the exhaustion of underlying limits when you need to—show that you are getting in front of the problem
Presenting or leading the dialog at the symposium will be:
Lisa Zimmaro, Assistant Vice President, Risk and Insurance Management and Treasury, and Adjunct Professor, Temple University
William H. Getreuer, Senior Risk Manager, Pfizer, Inc.
Lisa Kerr, Director of Risk Management, Henry Shein, Inc.
Elizabeth A. Hanke, Vice President, KCIC, Washington
Brad Murlick, Managing Director, Insurance Services, Navigant Consulting
Michael Davis, CEO, Risk International Services, Inc.
Michael Yip, Leader, Strategic Risk Consulting Practice, EXIGIS LLC, New York and San Francisco
Gregory Maguire, Senior Vice President, Customers, Distribution and Marketing, Zurich Global Corporate North America
And other leading commercial insurance executives, thought leaders, and corporate risk executives
To indicate your intent to attend contact firstname.lastname@example.org